ROUND TABLE 2: AI in Clinics
The applications of AI in Medicine let us to improve the quality of healthcare provided to patients.
Many fields benefit of AI innovative techniques: Diagnostics (e.g., early diagnosis of “time dependent” pathologies, such as ictus or IMA); acute and chronic Pain management (use of Humanoid Robots and Virtual Reality in cancer or pediatric diseases); Safeguarding Health for preventing Uncommunicable Diseases (Cognitive ICT Platform for person-centric wellbeing for diabetes, cardiovascular, chronic respiratory diseases and cancer); Life-threatening & Terminal Diseases (e.g., support early detection of hepatocarcinoma or pancreatic cancer); Optimize Post-op, Follow-up & Hospital Stay (e.g., assistance to decisions).
It is urgent to create tools for sharing biomedical and clinical research data using artificial intelligence applications.
Chairs: Prof. Clara Balsano (Università dell’Aquila)
- Pasquale Fedele, Liquidweb, Italy
- Claudia Porfirione, University of Genoa, Italy
- Silvia Rossi, Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”, Napoli, Italy
- Federico Cabitza, Università Milano Bicocca, Italy
- Giovanni Stracquadaneo, GenomeUp s.r.l. – Italy
- Giuseppe Marcello Guarino, RDSlab Srl. Italy
- Sergio Casartelli, AVIS Milano, Italy