ROUND TABLE 3: AI in Health Care
AI methods and techniques are taking on an increasingly important role in supporting elderly and frail people, living either in private homes or protected houses.
Robotics, Assistive Technology, Sensor-based Monitoring Systems, Road Security, Continuous Learning and Navigation Supports for in-and-outdoor Systems are the fields where AI may challenge its solutions and contribute to facing the utmost social challenges, such as “prolonging independent living”, “aging well” or “social inclusion”.
Chair: Dr. Massimo Esposito (ICAR – CNR)
- Nunzio Alberto Borghese (Università Statale di Milano)
- Franca Delmastro, IIT-CNR, Italy
- Sara Moccia, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
- Evaristo Cisbani, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Roma, Italy
- Matteo Malosio, STIIMA-CNR, Italy
- Cecily Castelnovo, Paloma 2000, Cooperativa sociale a r.l. ONLUS, Italy